Subject: Re: [Leica] 21 mm viewfinder - crazy !
From: TEAShea <TEAShea@aol.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 1998 11:39:42 EST

<<
 How can ANYONE justify the cost of that approximative cheaply assembled
 plastic gizmo ? I can find some reason to the price I paid for the 21mm
 lens (build quality, smoothness of operation, quality of the glass), but
 I feel like a real sucker having been forced into spending over 11.000
 BEF (300 USD) more on an "accessory" that is vital to be allowed to use
 that lens !

I am glad to have received your post.  I was about to purchase one of the
little buggers, but now I have second thoughts.  I might keep using my Zeiss
21 mm finder from my Contax G system.

Tom Shea