Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 HM availability in Canada
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 1998 13:38:40 -0500

At 09:39 AM 30-03-98 -0500, you wrote:

>Has anyone in Canada found an M6 HM yet. The dealer (Alt in Toronto) told
>me it will be a couple of months before they are available here.  I am
>thinking of trading my beautiful M3 for it so I can get the 75mm frame
>lines and the meter, but I want to look through the viewfinder first.
>
>Thanks.........Ken

That sounds weird.  I bought one in Montreal just a few weeks ago, and the
store had a second one on display.  It may still be there, I haven't
checked recently.  Alts is a Big store, maybe the largest Leica dealer in
Canada, so it seems strange that they wouldn't have any.  Try Vistek just
down the street, or Henry's, just around the corner (assuming the downtown
Alt's).

Dan C.