Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Leica's inability to do better
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 1998 15:57:13 -0500

Dan - I'm not about to bite on the Nikon v Minolta metering. But as much as I love the M6, and as good as the metering is, I do think the metering system in the F5 is an entirely diferent kind of animal. Do I need it? No. Are there people and circumstances that do? Yes...Of course, as we all know, the most important element in the equation is the photographer, not the electronics or, for that matter, the lens resolution...