Subject: Re: [Leica] WINDER R8.
From: RBedw51767 <RBedw51767@aol.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 1998 18:23:18 EST

<< That is certainly your opinion. But after using it, I love it, and it
 certainly doesn't deserve the above description. I think it's just fine.
 Shoot, an Elpro costs over $100.

I wish you the very best of luck with yours.  You've heard the old saying
about opinions!

Time will certainly tell whose opinion is correct.  Again, my opinion, this is
an inferior product and it will not stand the test of time.

BOB