Subject: Re: [Leica] 21 mm viewfinder answer!
From: ted grant <75501.3002@compuserve.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 1998 00:18:27 -0500

The 21 viewfinder and how to answer it!!

<<<
 I feel like a real sucker having been forced into spending over 11.000
 BEF (300 USD) more on an "accessory" that is vital to be allowed to use
 that lens !>>>>>>>>

For those who are crazy enough to spend money for the "plastic" view finder
you would all be better off, although it may cost a few dollars more and
that is have Tom Abrahamsson fit your 21 with goggles and then you never
have to worry about a breaking off plastic viewfinder.

The goggles are great and work perfectly.  I have no details regarding the
goggles or how it's done, other than remarks from those who have it, swear
by it!

ted