Subject: [Leica] Cape Cod?
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 1998 23:35:33 -0600

Tom,

Are you going to the Cape Cod seminar? Need a roommate?

As for your moving to the R system, I can only say smart move. You have a
killer system there. Mine is building up just fine. I need to add a 100 Apo
Macro and 50 Summilux R and 28mm Elmarit and 280 Apo Telyt. Then I can get
a couple zooms. My M system will be happy with 35 Summilux ASPH, and 75
Summilux, with the addition of a Noctilux someday. But for now, I'm really
falling in love with the R8. What a great camera.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

He prayeth best, who loveth best all things both great and small; For the
dear God who loveth us, He made and loveth all.

"Rime of the Ancient Mariner"