Subject: [Leica] CL or M-6 metering pref's?
From: Doug Herr <71247.3542@compuserve.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 1998 00:36:40 -0500

On Sun, 29 Mar 1998 Steven Blutter wrote:

>was shooting yesterday for the 1st time with both the CL and the 6HM -
gotta
>tell ya', i prefer the needle metering to the lcd's in that you can see =
>much larger +/- range.  also found the CL's metering range on the side
>easier to read that the bottom arrangement of the 6.
>
>thoughts?

Steven,

I have not had any RF experience but I definitely prefer the SL's
needle on the right side of the viewfinder to the diodes on my R-bodies.
I always see the needles, and can always tell how far the settings are =

from correct exposure, but I have to hunt for the diodes and they don't =

tell me as much as the needle does.

- -Doug Herr