Subject: Re: [Leica] 50 mm Summicron Collapsible
From: XVMB39A@prodigy.com ( NILS OHLSON)
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 1998 15:00:53, -0500

TEAShea wrote:
>Does anyone have experience using the 50mm collapsible Summicron<<

I've used this lens on my M3 from the North Pole to the Equator
between Berlin and Bangkok and even today can't believe how great
(read sharp) the images are. Go for it! But be sure that you can
adjust the f stop without turning the lens barrel with the lens in
the fully extended and locked position. This will happen after twenty
years of shooting since the bayonet lock-in wears a bit with time.
Nils