Subject: Re: [Leica] Filter Wallet Challenge
From: Jeff Alford <alford@batnet.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 1998 23:42:39 -0800

Jeff,

I don't have a cool homemade solution for storing filters. However, the Sun Dog
filter wallet is the best I have yet to see or use. Both Domke and Nikon tend
to leave a residue on the filters. The Sun Dog has a mesh liner that keeps the
filters clean. It is about the size of the Nikon model and holds six filters.
They sell for about $20.

Jeff Alford