Subject: [Leica] Elmar 50mm f/2.8 SCREW MOUNT
From: Bruce Feist <bfeist@flock.org>
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 1998 08:09:59 -0500

Hello, Leicaphiles;

One of my odder pieces of equipment is an Elmar 50mm f/2.8 Screw Mount lens.  I remember being told that it's a rather rare piece, because most of these lenses were done in bayonet mounts; I don't remember ever seeing one for sale.  Anyway, I'm curious: roughly how much is it worth?  I'm not planning on selling it; I use it on my IIIf as the primary lens, but I'd like to know.

Thanks!

Bruce Feist