Subject: [Leica] LHSA Meetings
From: "Carol Papish-Putnam" <platinump@wave-net.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 1998 07:02:24 -0500

      Can anyone help me out and tell me where and when the Leica
Historical Society will hold its upcoming meetings?  (Or is the LHSA mostly
a "virtual" society that conducts its business largely on the Net?)
       I'm interested in joining, but would like to know ahead of time if
the meetings would be close enough  (I live in the mid-Atlantic region of
the US) that I'd be able to actively participate in the organization.
       Thanks in advance,
          Robert Putnam
platinump@wave-net.net