Subject: Re: [Leica] Noctilux R
From: R.P.A.C.Savenije@AVV.RWS.minvenw.nl
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 98 17:42:41 +0100

Thanks Ted and Eric.

I think you are right about focussing. Especially
in low-light situations (beside the depth of field,
the most important reason of using the lens) I
experienced difficulties in focussing at great
apertures. My M3 is(and I assume all the M's are)
superior for this kind of work!

btw. Ted thanks for your contributions of the last two
weeks. Especialy your quote's !! It made it worthwhile
carying my computer with me. I won't mention the subjects
that annoyed me, otherwise they start all over again.

Richard Savenije