Subject: Re: [Leica] used M lense suggestions
From: Peterson_Art@hq.navsea.navy.mil
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 1998 13:31:39 -0500

     If only ONE lens, then it's the 50mm Summicron (because it's the best
     compromise among short-vs-long focal lengths, speed, image quality,
     and price).  If I remember correctly, Henri Cartier-Bresson---no mean
     photographer---used a 50mm lens far more than any other.  Not that his
     use of 50mm makes it best for you, but only that it shows what can be
     accomplished at that focal length!

     Art Peterson