Subject: Re: [Leica] Bowie Knives
From: Dave Richards <rchdp@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 02 Apr 1998 14:46:33 -0700

At 11:50 AM 4/2/98 -0500, you wrote:
>    Dear Group,      I  may also need to have a shoulder holster(?)
>developed to carry them because I  know they won't fit in my boots or my
>pants pocket!! (-:   Thanks   Bill

My personal favorites are from Randall in Orlando, FL.  I have several
Randalls, no Bowies, although I do have the #1 Fighting Knife.  They are on
the web at:

http://www.randallknives.com

I believe they are currently running about 1 year delivery, but considering
their prices vs. most of the competition, it's worth the wait.

Incidentally, if you want a knife to use rather than just put into a drawer
and hoard, their knives are all working designs of amazing durability and
utility.

Dave