Subject: Re: [Leica] Useful camera features?
From: nfrnkish@dux4.tcd.ie (Neil Frankish)
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 1998 09:03:37 +0100

From: Doug Herr <71247.3542@compuserve.com>

snip

Would RF users be as satisfied with an electronic M-camera, or has
standard SLR design become too cluttered with superfluous features?
Your opinions, please.

- - -Doug Herr

In this vein, I found it interesting that a straw poll on
rec.35mm.equipment, of the most useful thing in a camera bag (apart from a
camera), a significant No. said "the instruction manual"

I can only try to imagine HCB stopping at the decisive moment to check in
the manual how to set up the camera for a particular lighting (or other)
situation.

Neil.