Subject: [Leica] M4-$825
From: "Jeff S" <segawa@netone.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 1998 09:38:49 -0700

Selling my Leica M4 s/n #1234020

Silver chrome, condition should rate 7.5-8 (Exc).

Usual (light) bright marks on top cover from meter useage, small dent on
corner, near VF window, rewind knob slightly bent (not obvious, but
noticeable as you spin it), small crack on baseplate.

Attractive user. Has been in daily use, and everything works well.

Purchase of new M6 prompts this sale: Would like to keep it as a backup, but
want lenses more.

$825, shipped FedEx COD. I paid $1100+ in '96, but with current exchange
rates and rebates, that'd be nuts.

Want the following items: 90/2.8 Tele-Elmarit, modern EL-Nikkor, Schneider
Componon-S lenses (50, 80mm). Prefer to stick to 1980s and newer, but will
consider '70's-era and 110F Hassy lens, too.

Please email inquiries to me directly at:

segawa@netone.com

thanks
Jeff