Subject: [Leica] Ektachrome E-200
From: "Richard W. Hemingway" <n5xrd@telepath.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Apr 1998 13:43:44 -0600

Luggers,

I have been working toward using only one M6 body - but would need mainly
one film to use.  Mostly travel stuff, museum interiors etc., so that it
needs to be able to be used in fairly low light.  I only shoot slides and
have been using KR 64 or 25 and KR 200 in the bodies.  I have been reading
great things about the new Kodak Ektachrome  E-200 film.  Has anybody used
it??  Projected it?? Impressions?? and No I don't like Fuji films as much
and have tried all I can get my hands on.

Dick Hemingway
Norman, OK