Subject: Re: [Leica] Dealers etc.
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Apr 1998 09:40:57 -0400

Eric,
Your post about KEH at first had me scratching my head , then it dawned on
me. Between you and Marvin, I would guess that you two have forgotten more
Leica lore and legend than most of us even pretend to know! Also, not being
a collector, I don't have the breadth and depth of knowledge that you have,
and have never bought anything 'collectible' from them. I don't question
your evaluation; I wonder if their lack of knowledge isn't just frustrating
to you!
Anyway, I was pondering my own vast ignorance, and hoping you never fault me
for not knowing a BOOGL from a Hologon in the ground! :)
Dan'l
dwpost@msn.com