Subject: Re: [Leica] Travel to Wash. State
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sun, 05 Apr 1998 16:20:19 -0500

At 01:10 PM 4/5/98 -0500, you wrote:

>of May.  What is a good time in May to make such a trip.  Since the drive
>from Spokane will cross the mountains I am in hopes that possibility of snow
>is low in May.  Intend to photograph (shoot for Alan) :) some of the NW
>scenics with Leica M's of course- Any suggestions for things that are a must
>to see?

Since you're so far east (Spokane) when you land, I'd suggest if you have
time to check out Glacier National Park while you're at it. Not that far
from Spokane, if you rent a car with unlimited mileage all the better.
Gorgeous country. Lots of wildlife (watch out for Grizzly bears! They are
numerous in that park).

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.