Subject: Re: [Leica] 2/90 R Summicron rumor
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sun, 05 Apr 1998 22:38:54 -0500

At 03:06 AM 4/6/98 +0200, you wrote:

>on the German Leica dealers/ traders (?, word) training, and the amateur
>section of the Leica Academy. The exact cypher was a 47 percent loss in
>the East Asia market (cypher=number, ?), resulting from the bank crash/es.

Oh, that makes sense. I think we all fear the repercussions of that
disaster, but I don't think Leica will be hurt any more than the rest of us
will by that. We just need to buy more Leica stuff to make up for it, no? :-)

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Is reading in the bathroom considered Multi-Tasking?