Subject: Re: [Leica] Seminar dates
From: Donal Philby <donalphilby@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 05 Apr 1998 21:12:10 -0800

David Medley wrote:

> ----------
> > From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
> >
> > At 12:28 PM 4/4/98 -0800, you wrote:
> >
> > Let's see if Leica can do one in the West.
> We have so many places up here in the NW we could keep busy until we are as
> old as Ted and never shoot the same place twice.

> Does anyone else want to join us?

Another connection is Mark Comon of Paul's Camera in Torrance (LA), CA.
He does a yearly weekend at the Queen Mary with mostly Ms and teaches in
association with Mike Blanchot, the local Leica Rep.  The mechanism is
already in place, just add a great teacher.  I know he has been
discussing with Luis Casteneda about doing a travel photo workshop
someday soon.

Food for thought.  I know we could get Mike Blanchot down here in SD
with all the toys.
And use my studio to meet.  And the weather?  They never change the
tape.

donal

- --
Donal Philby