Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica delay
From: Alfred Breull <puma@hannover.sgh-net.de>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 1998 12:29:37 +0200

At 01:31 06.04.1998 EDT, Dave Yoder wrote:
>same manner. I think the delay might be a problem in moment-oriented work and
>it's a serious concern of mine. I'm kinda wondering though why I haven't heard
>others complain about it, or read anything about it here in the LUG.

You won't. We are using the M Leica (or another brand). On the other side, when
you get older, the delay in your own reaction time is larger than the mirror's
delay. Hence, most LUGs are happy when they get a picture in the same season :)

Alf
Alfred Breull

e-mail:  <puma@hannover.sgh-net.de>
website: <http://members.aol.com/abreull/index.htm>