Subject: RE: [Leica] GBS's 10,000 Leica Prints
From: jeremy.kime@bbc.co.uk
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 1998 13:37:00 +0000

Bob,
I have a book that was written on George Bernard Shaw and his photography.
Sadly it didn't enthrall me and so I don't think I made it past the second
chapter, as far as I recall there wasn't a profusion of pictures in it,
naimly words - what a surprise... (not that he'd written it)
He used to write reviews for the 'Amateur Photographer' and 'British Journal
of photography' in his day, if you can't find this/a book about him over
there, I'm happy to lend/send you mine.
Jem