Subject: Re: [Leica] Fast mechanical shutters
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Mon, 06 Apr 1998 19:36:01 -0500

At 03:19 PM 4/6/98 +0200, you wrote:

>the textile curtains of the Ms....What do you think of a noisy M6?????

Like I and Leica Photography have said,

Leica's market research has learned that M6 users think the camera is just
about perfect. Don't mess with it!

(But then we wouldn't have the M6HM!) :-)

I'm sure there's a way to make shutters quieter, and I suspect slowing them
down is one way.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

The young child is looking in the world to find himself -
reflected in a mirror with a thousand faces.

- -Maria Montessori