Subject: Re: [Leica] R repairers
From: "Harrison McClary" <hmcclary@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 1998 21:33:14 +0000

John,
 I used DAG for my R6 repair and I will never send a camera
anywhere else again.  He was super friendly talking with me on the
phone.  I told I him I had just gotten an R8 and we spent at least
half an hour out of his busy day talking about it and other Leica
things and we probably would have talked longer but I had to get to a
photo shoot.  His work on the broken DOF lever is still holding up
and I have shot at least 200 rolls of film through the camera in
the intervening months, and I use DOF preview a lot.

DAG Camera 608-838-4769
 Don Goldberg 2451
Thatcher Lane McFarland, WI  53558
Harrison McClary