Subject: Re: [Leica] Alpa (off subject... no Leica)
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Tue, 07 Apr 1998 20:06:59 -0500

At 08:38 PM 4/6/98 -0700, you wrote:

>Alpa 10d body, right out of the NC mill. These things were really made
>tough! It's too bad that Alpa, as it was, no longer exists. The new company
>is completely different.

There's a camera store in Arizona that I think specializes in dealing with
Alpas, I think. Even though they're dead. Well, the new company is making a
rather interesting looking MF camera that costs a boatload of money.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

We can never be born enough. We are human beings; for whom birth is a
supremely welcome mystery that happens only and whenever we are faithful to
ourselves.

- - e. e. cummings