Subject: Re: [Leica] Seminar dates... West Coast
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Tue, 07 Apr 1998 20:54:27 -0500

At 02:57 PM 4/7/98 -0700, you wrote:

>Just to throw in my own two cents and a completely biased geographical
>opinion - why not consider Eureka, Calif? It was rated as number one in

And doesn't Mr. Helter Skelter himself life there now? :-)

Been through there many times. Great place. But I think the Northern Oregon
Coast would have more varied scenic possiblities. But then, that's where I
grew up. :-)

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

He doesn't have much of a reputation, or so I've heard.