Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 and 28mm?
From: "Martin V. Howard" <marho@ida.liu.se>
Date: Wed, 08 Apr 1998 17:43:33 +0200

Jay LeBlanc wrote:

>It seems I'd be better off just buying a separate bright line finder for my
>M2, but I'd like to hear if others share my initial impression, or find the
>28 frame works well for them.

I've read in a few books that some photographers who own Leicas without the
28mm frame, simply go ahead and assume that the whole viewfinder window
corresponds to about 28mm.  How valid is this assumption?

M.

- --
Martin V. Howard, Application Systems Laboratory,     | Now fully
Dept. of Comp. & Info. Sci., Linkoping University,    | Y2K compliant.
SE-581 83 Linkoping, Sweden.  Tel +46 13 282 421,     +----------------+
Fax +46 13 142 231; marho@ida.liu.se; www.ida.liu.se/~marho; ICQ 354739