Subject: RE: [Leica] incident metering procedure
From: "Lee, Ken" <ken.lee@hbc.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 1998 14:32:27 -0400

The incident meter should, in normal use, point towards the camera, from the
position of the subject.  If the subject is in the same light you are you
don't have to walk over.  The only time you point the dome at the light
(that I am aware of) is if you are trying to figure out lighting ratios  ie.
the fill flash is 2 stops less bright than the main flash.

Ken