Subject: Re: [Leica] RE: Eric's site & the LUG Gestapo
From: RBedw51767 <RBedw51767@aol.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 1998 06:26:38 EDT

<< If Mr Becker had taken the time to write *why* he was unimpressed by Eric's
 photographs and *how* Eric might, in Mr Becker's opinion, improved his
 photographics skills, the message would have been much more constructive.

Re: Mr. Beckers unnecessary and unkind remarks I would like to quote something