Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: average leica pics
From: Five Senses Productions <fls@5senses.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Apr 1998 08:54:50 -0700

What are good photos?  I think the answer depends upon the context
in which the photos will be used.  A photo that is good for you, as a
news photo editor, may stink for someone else who has never been in
your shoes and looks at images from another POV.  And vice versa......

At 10:28 PM 4/8/98 -0500, Eric Welch wrote:
>At 02:29 PM 4/8/98 +0100, you wrote:
>
>>Well, Eric, I visited your side to, and want to comment on the above
>>statement and your pictures:
>
>It doesn't bother me, because, well, I'm a photo editor and I know what
>good photos are.
>
>This web page is for pictures I like, not necessarily what I think are the
>best pictures I've ever taken.
>
>So, lets see your pictures to compare. Money where the mouth is, eh?
>
>Eric Welch
>St. Joseph, MO
>http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch
>
>IRS: We've got what it takes to take what you've got!

Francesco Sanfilippo,
Five Senses Productions
webmaster@5senses.com

http://www.5senses.com/