Subject: Re: [Leica] Meters & Misc.
From: "Richard W. Hemingway" <n5xrd@telepath.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Apr 1998 15:24:06 -0500

Mike,

>To Dick Hemingway: a reddish overall cast is an indication of a common
>problem...trouble is, I just can't remember what da heck it is. I suggest you

Hey, that sounds like me - thanks a bunch <gr>!

Actually I have e-mailed them, but haven't heard back yet.  I will call if
I don''t hear from them soon.  I contacted the store from which I purchased
the film.  They are the largest Kodak dealer in Oklahoma and assured me
that they bought it directly from Kodak USA!  I have put the other film in
the camera - we will see.

Thanks

Dick