Subject: Re: [Leica] Defense of the LUG
From: david place <dvplace@top.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 1998 07:51:49 -0500

Tina - thanks for being in the middle - I really don't want to swing one way or
the other
- - I enjoy the equipment discussions but my aim is the image - I would like to
be able to
talk about images without it becoming personal - and by the way, the pollen is
bad here in the midwest (nebraska) too - good imaging, dplace