Subject: Re: [Leica] Subjective lens impression (6, last part)
From: Peterson_Art@hq.navsea.navy.mil
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 1998 11:12:21 -0400

     At the end of his long, six-part explanation of subjective impressions
     of various Leica M lenses, Alf wrote that he "Hope[s]...it helps and
     you enjoyed it."  Well, Alf, I for one certainly did enjoy it and will
     continue to enjoy it and find it helpful (as I've saved it on my hard
     drive for future reference).  I thank you very much for all your time,
     effort, and perceptions.  They are much appreciated---particularly so
     by someone like me whose knowledge in this area is otherwise limited.

     Art Peterson