Subject: Re: [Leica] Peace and reconciliation developments (probably off-topic)
From: dci@aa.net (Don Chatterton)
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 1998 13:02:08 -0800

Alex:

I would like to second your comments too. In the three weeks that I
resubscribed to the LUG, I've seen more name calling, insults, inuendos and
just plain uncalled for remarks from one member toward another, than I seen
in public, in the last 5 years.

Pretty  bad and uncalled for behavior. A suggestion,,,,if you want to
attack another member's work, behavior or whatever, how about doing it
privately, and not cluttering up the web?

Does anyone agree?

Don Chatterton