Subject: Re: [Leica] Permissable/Impermissable
From: dannyg1 <dannyg1@IDT.NET>
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 1998 17:06:08 +0000

Mike Johnston wrote:

Mike,

>it *was* funny. <g!>

Thank you for appreciating my sense of the LUG and recognizing my admiration of
Stephen Wright's talents/style.

> > you can remember
> >pretty much anything you've read within
> >the last 24 hours on account of you're not
> >a drooling CRETIN<<<

Thank you also for rounding out the qiuntessential LUG prom queen accessory list:

1. A crown with holder for the 'Ein Stuck' M6 (all paid for by the queen to be)
2. A real, 'Scoth-Guard'ed fur stole.
3. A really good blind electronic imitation of a young Rocky Marciano, in place of the
Montgomery Burns-esque reality.
4. An inherent predeliction toward pronouncements of 'good' ones vs. 'bad' ones.
5. A tattered copy of Strunk's Elements of Style, as well as Eastland's Leica Accessory
book.
6. A faceted, lens element encrusted spitoon.
7. A spouse-required LUG hourglass.

Danny Gonzalez