Subject: Re: [Leica] Tina's pictures
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 1998 09:26:49 -0500

At 10:26 PM 4/10/98 -0700, you wrote:

>like the concise assay on the ballerinas. With just three photos you tell a
>lot (take note Eric). Interesting lighting on most. Technically
>accomplished.

Take note of what? I am a different kind of photographer than Harrison. I
really like his pictures, but our approaches are completely different. If
you can't see the difference, then please, don't said "take note Eric."

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the tailor.

Albert Einstein