Subject: [Leica] Anyone interested in a NIB 180/2.8 ROM ??
From: "David Freedman" <dpfreedman@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 1998 11:16:09 -0400

In a rebate-induced moment of weakness last February, I purchased a 180/2.8
Elmarit ROM.  I really didn't need it (I have an older 180/3.4 APO that I
love) but thought its close-focusing ability and 1.4x converter
compatibility would be useful.  Anyway, I made a mistake. The only time the
lens has been mounted on the camera was when I examined it in the camera
store. It's currently sitting in its box in its original packaging awaiting
a new owner.

If anyone on the list is interested, it's up for adoption at $1375.

Thanks,

Dave Freedman