Subject: Re: [Leica] Off topic ? important court ruling
From: Disfromage <Disfromage@aol.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 1998 16:00:43 EDT

<<Friday's New York Times reported- "News photographers in Quebec who take
pictures of ordinary people outdoors violate their subjects right to privacy,
the Canadian Supreme Court ruled today (April 9). >>

I just realized in my haste to post this, deal with squabbling children, and
get ready for 12 people coming tonight for Passover dinner, I forgot to sign
my name. Sorry!

Richard W

PS I want to wish all my fellow LUGnuts a happy and peaceful Easter and
Passover.