Subject: Re: [Leica] I like what I like, but...
From: Peterson_Art@hq.navsea.navy.mil
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 1998 16:14:11 -0400

     Henning J. Wulff wrote, "Many of the photos on my web site were made
     with a 4x5...[but] my web site...does no justice to them technically."
     I'm sure that's true, but it doesn't prevent one from seeing that some
     of them are eye-ravishingly beautiful!  I particularly liked "Olympic
     Coastline" and "West Van Storm" in your Personal Gallery section.

     Art Peterson