Subject: Re: [Leica] Tina's pictures
From: "Bruce R. Slomovitz" <brslomo@erols.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 1998 17:47:49 -0400

Now you've really got me curious Eric.  You've vehemently disowned any
pretensions to photography for art's sake.   You're not the kind of
photographer that Harrison is but describe yourself as an erstwhile
photojournalist (currently working as an editor) and if I understand this
posting correctly, you're not trying to tell stories with your photos.

I guess the question then is how many and what kinds of photography are
there and do you fit into any of those categories.  Or put another way, just
what is it that your photos aim to do?

Bruce S.