Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: De gustibus non est disputandum ?
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 1998 16:55:46 -0500

At 01:50 PM 4/11/98 -0500, you wrote:

>Why?? I'm just me and don't want to be anyone else - happy as a clam and
>dumb as a stump!!

You are far from that my friend. But I think he has a point. If one is
going to be philosophical about pictures, then one needs to be educated in
the history of photography. That's a whole 'nuther issue from what one
might want to get out of photography. I think many of us are more
interested in the results of our own efforts. But it doesn't hurt to look
around.

Just not beat up on ourselves, or anyone else.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Pi R Squared? No Pi R round, Cornbread R Square!