Subject: Re: [Leica]La Langue Anglois and places near and dear!
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 1998 01:22:39 -0400

Bill,
Naw- needn't remind me! I used to fish down at Salter Path, on the Bogue
Banks. They have folks there that speak like the "HOI-TOIDERS" of the
Chesapeake area, and not 100 miles West of me, in the Great Smokies, you got
folks that go a-huntin' n' a-fishing, drink what is definitely NOT single
malt scotch, and tell 'Jack Tales to their young'uns... I just heard the
"PING!"; I suppose I should go back up there, put my Leica in mah poke an'
tote thang t' th' mountains! See if I can capture some of that!
You know, I suppose a lot of us miss what is near to home simply because it
is so 'ordinary' to us. I can well imagine that there are Parisians who have
never taken a photo of the Eiffel Tower, simply because it is always there,
and common place to them.

dwpost@msn.com
 SNIP-( from Bill Larsen)

Gasp...ROTFLOL

Dan, You have to remember that in America there are areas where they still
speak Elizabethan English.  Marc probably still thinks that the west coast
is full of demi-wolves and water rugs