Subject: Re: [Leica] Photo editing
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 1998 16:24:16 -0400

I think he had a point; I learned that forgers copy signatures while they
are upside down to keep their own 'hand' bias from interfering with the
copy. When I took drawing lessons, we viewed them sideways and upside down
to see it they had 'balance', and if you do chiaroscuro, it shows if you get
the direction of the light wrong very quickly!

dwpost@msn.com