Subject: [Leica] Discussing pictures
From: "Hans Pahlen" <hans@komvux.skola.mark.se>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 1998 01:01:52 +0200

One of my ambitions when taking photographs in my neighborhood is trying to
document today's history and events that take place, and how people live.
There has been lots of discussions about photography on the LUG lately, and
some LUGers have been interested in discussing pictures. My current
documentary project is found on my Geocities site
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Oracle/5799/ullared.htm and I have published
some pictures as an initial working material, i.e. pictures I am uncertain
of, and you may comment them in my Guest Book if you like. Please don't
clutter the LUG with your eventual comments, use the Guest Book, as everyone
who is interested can see what is written there.
These pictures are not by far the final ones, so I don't want a clap on my
shoulder, tell me instead what is uninteresting or crap, or what could be
done in a different way.
My idea is to show my work as it progress, and hopefully, improves.
My choice of the factory outlet Ullared, is because I see the place as a
mirror of the current economic problems and high unemployment in Sweden.
People are trying to survive the hard times they are living in. It is less
than an hours drive from my home. Well, I guess it might be a project in old
Oddmund's taste, anyway.
/Hans