Subject: Re: [Leica] Photos and Art
From: Dave Myers <myers@bluelake.org>
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 1998 19:52:44 -0400

Hello George,

Thanks for bringing that particular picture to our attention.  Very well
written, but you missed the best part.  In the text accompanying the photo, we
find that the photographer Barbara Pollack gets between $1,500 and $6,000 per
portrait.  Maybe we should all start shaking our cameras like hell.

Dave