Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica in Newsweek
From: "Harrison McClary" <hmcclary@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 1998 23:11:42 +0000

LEICAMAN56 wrote:

> How could Fred Ward have made a photograph of JFK with a M4?  The M4 came out
> in 1967, four years after JFK died.

Well, its like this.  Leica always gives out the prototypes of their
next generation cameras to the top photographers around and Fred had
a prototype M4....Makes you wonder what Ted G. is REALLY shooting
with up there in Victoria, doesn't it.  ;)

(I don't know dates of the cameras. Fred and I were talking about the
book and he mentioned the shot was a Leica and earlier in the
conversation he had mentioned the M4 so I just assumed the shot was
an M4 shot...My error.)
Harrison McClary
http://people.delphi.com/hmphoto