Subject: Re: [Leica] "Privacy"
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 1998 18:20:53 -0500

At 10:19 AM 4/13/98 -0400, you wrote:

>Actually this is an overstatement.  Even in public places these are some
basic
>privacy rights under the US court decisions.  This is not the end of the
Eric.
>The law in this area in the US is quite complex.

Yes, I know. Public disclosure of private facts. But if one is in the
public, there is no reasonable expectation of privacy. Anything a
photojournalist is going to do is protected from privacy complaints. Bad
light, lible, and such, that's not protected.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Okay, who put a  stop payment  on my reality check?