Subject: [Leica] Le Grand Experiment
From: ted grant <75501.3002@compuserve.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 1998 14:14:55 -0400

Mike Johnston wrote:

<<<<<This time, I've decided to be just a little more radical about it. I'm
in the process of getting rid of every camera and lens I own except an M6
and 50mm f/2 lens.>>>>>>

Hi Mike,

Go for it!!!! If the results of my Vancouver assignment on 50mm a day is
any indication of doing things simply and looking at the world with a 50mm
lens you are in for one very big pleasant surpise! :)

I had basically forgotten how great it is to work with just one lens and
being more studied in my search for interesting pictures. So I know you
will like your results very much and yes you'll have to back-up on
occaision for the "wider angle" or walk a tad closer for a "tele shot" but
it'll be good fun in the long run.

Have a good one!

ted