Subject: [Leica] workshops-again
From: "David Medley" <dmedley@whidbey.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 1998 17:39:49 -0700

LUGer's,

On my last post I failed to mention another workshop that will be of
interest some of you.

On September 25-27 Doug Wilson is giving a three day workshop in Seattle.
This will focus on location shooting for the editorial travel market.

I first met Doug on a press bus when George McGovern was running for
President  (how is that for carbon dating) and I have to tell you,  he is
one of the nicest and most knowledgeable people in the business. He shoots
for Black Star and does a lot of stock work as a member of the Travel
Writers and Photographers Association.

This workshop will cover a lot of ground in three days including editing
and captioning for a mythical assignment. If you ever thought you might
want to make a few dollars doing this kind of work ....... this is the
place to start. Even if you have all the money you need .............. it
will be a great weekend.

Again,  I will be assisting on this workshop (I'm the gopher)  and I hope
to meet some of you in person.

Get a catalog from:

Coupeville Arts Center
15 NW Birch St.